Sep 4. The sims 4
Sep 10. Kingdom Hearts 2.5
Oct 3. Smash Bros. 3ds
Oct 7. Dragon Age: Inquisition
Oct 24 . Fantasy Life
Nov 21. Pokemon AR OS
Nov 35. Persona Q
"My body is ready, I don’t know if my wallet is…"
Some more advice that I have no right to give. I’m serious about the Stephen Silver advice though- he’s the man.
I want to cosplay Oki and Issun now gdi
fuck this place
clap your hands if you’re bisexual, asexual, or any other sexual and get erased by both the heterosexual and homosexual community
one time i was eating some chips and salsa with my mom and it was really spicy so i went “i feel like a dragon” because my mouth was fucking on fire and my mom just casually says “you only want to be a dragon so you can have that hiccup boy ride you”
it took her a few moments to realize her mistake
She knows you well
Well is she wrong
- everyone in the hetalia fandom: i'd fuck spain
- Favorite thing about this scene: the Doctor acknowledging his part in sending a companion mixed signals instead of blaming their response to his signals on irrational human-ness (and femaleness). Now go back and say this to Martha, Doctor, preferably with an actual “I’m sorry.”
- Least favorite thing about this scene: fandom missing the point and continuing to insist that Clara’s a horrible shallow person who just wanted Eleven to be her boyfriend and dislikes Twelve because of that
Overture to a post.
Spanish is a beautiful language. You don’t say “I love you” in Spanish, you say “yo quiero comer culo” which translates to “you are the light of my life” which I think is one of the most beautiful things to say to someone
Dick Pics - Omar Holmon
I was checking my email cause my first class starts tomorrow and My Electronic Imaging Professor sent us an email asking us to join the Facebook group and basically being all nice and happy about us attending the class tomorrow and then at the end there is this….
Day 3: Favourite Quotes
LET ME TELL YOU WHY THIS IS ONE OF THE MOST IMPORTANT, UNDERRATED DISNEY FILMS OF ALL TIME OKAY:
1. It teaches kids that we should never judge others by their appearance or what we’ve seen on the surface.
2. It teaches kids that despite if we’ve been taught to be afraid of or hate something or someone that looks/acts differently than us, we should learn and try to understand them before we judge them.
3. It teaches that two sides that may hate each other don’t always have to stay that way - they can learn and grown from each other’s mistakes.
4. It teaches that hatred is not always the answer; to listen, to step back, and see through someone else’s eyes. It teaches patience, understanding, and wisdom.
5. IT TEACHES CHILDREN THAT PEOPLE CAN BE FORGIVEN AND DO BETTER.
6. It teaches children that even if you make a mistake, you can learn and grow from it like Kenai.
Seriously I just love this movie to pieces it is so important to me and I wish more people knew/watched it because wtf it’s AMAZING.
BRO: Plush Rump.
BRO: It’s a site I run.
BRO: Ever heard of it?